S-PAL Sendai is a shopping mall directly connected to JR Sendai Station. It houses around 310 stores and restaurants, selling everything from the latest fashion and cosmetics through to souvenirs.
The basement floor features restaurants where you can enjoy carefully selected dishes of Sendai and Miyagi, and more than 70 souvenir shops that sell Tohoku-area specialties for a fun shopping and great dining experience.
1-1-1, Chuo, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi, 980-8477
Shopping Stores 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Gourmet & Foods S-PAL Kitchen 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Specialty & Gift Sendai Miyage-kan 10:00 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Restaurants 10:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
*Except some stores
2-minute walk from South Exit of Sendai City Subway’s Sendai Station.
1-minute walk from West Bus Terminal. ・2-minute walk from East Bus Terminal
Direct access from JR Sendai Station.
Available services and facilities.
|Information||Information service is available from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on the 2nd floor of the main building and S-PAL sendai II, and from 10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on the 1st basement of the main building. Please feel free to ask about anything, such as store information, lost & found items, paging, and wheelchair/stroller rentals.|
|Restrooms are located on the 1st basement through to the 3rd floor of the main building.|
|Accessible Restroom||Accessible restrooms are located on the 1st basement through to the 3rd floor of the main building, and are suitable for use by all customers, including those who use a wheelchair or have a stoma.|
|Stroller Rentals||Please feel free to use strollers, which are available for rent at the information desks.
* Stroller availability is limited.
|Wheelchair Rentals||Please feel free to use wheelchairs, which are available for rent at the information desks.
* Wheelchair availability is limited.
|Nursing Room||Nursing rooms are located in the restrooms on the south side of the 1st and 2nd floors of the main building.|
|Customer can be accompanied by an assistance dog throughout all parts of the buildings.|
|Pets||Please place your pet in a pet stroller or pet carrier keeping its head inside the stroller/career. Pets are not permitted in restaurants and food stores.|
|Electronic Money||Suica, PASMO, ICOCA, Kitaca, TOICA, SUGOCA, nimoca, Hayakaken, and manaca can be used for shopping.
*Except some stores
|Credit/Gift Cards||Credit Cards: VIEW, JCB, UC, VISA, DC, AMEX, NICOS, SAISON, AEON, DINERS, and Nissenren can be used.
Gift Cards: View, JCB, VISA, VJA, UC, DINERS, AMEX, Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos, and Nissenren can be used.
Automated External Defibrillator
|We have AEDs at the information desks on the 1st basement of the main building and in S-PAL sendai II.|
|ATM||ATMs are located on the 1st floor of the main building. 77Bank: 10:00 a.m.-8:30 p.m. on weekdays/10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays. Japan Post Bank: 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. on all the days. *Exclusively for Japanese yen.|
|Free Wi-Fi||Free Wi-Fi service available near this symbol.|
- Luggage storage service is not provided.
- Home delivery service is available at Kuroneko S-PAL Plaza in the 1st basement.
- Coin lockers are available at JR Sendai Station.
- Please do not take pictures in the buildings.
- Animals except guide/service dogs cannot enter the stores.
- Smoking is not be allowed in any part of the buildings, except for designated smoking areas.
- Currency exchange service is not provided.
At S-PAL Sendai, foreign tourists can enjoy tax-free shopping at some stores.
Note: Tax-exemption excludes foreigners who reside in Japan.
Note: See here for details.
We accept the following credit cards.
S-PAL Free Wi-Fi available areas
Free Wi-Fi is available in all facilities.
- Smartphones and tablets (iOS5.0/Android4.0 or later)
- Windows (Windows 7 or later)
- Mac (Mac OSX or later)
- This service is operated by NTT Broadband Platform Inc. See “Free Internet connection user policy” (Website:/wp-content/themes/spal-sendai-pc/agreement.pdf) for user policy.
- This is a "best-effort service" and speed and quality is not guaranteed.
- Use the service at your own risk as contents are not encrypted by the web browser.
- You need an e-mail address to use the service. No registration is required for accessing the Internet a second time.
- Once you have registered your information you will be automatically logged onto the network, but the connection duration is 60 minutes. After 60 minutes, you will be asked to connect to the network via the security warning page if you wish to connect to the Internet again.
- Internet access is allowed up to four times a day.
- Please note that some VPN may not be available for use due to network design.
- To use this service, your device needs to be set so that IP address and DNS server address are automatically acquired. If IP address and DNS server address are already preset, we recommend that you write them down.
- NTT Broadband Platform Inc. does not provide support for your devices and/or software when using the service. Please contact the device and/or software manufacturers.
- NTT Broadband Platform Inc. takes no responsibility for your loss and/or dispute with a third party through usage of this service.
- Please note that the service may not be available due to equipment maintenance, etc.