|Information||2F 9:00 - 20:00|
|Credit cards||The following credit cards are accepted.
VISA, MASTER, AMEX, JCB, DINERS, VIEW,
DC, NICOS, UC, SAISON, AEON, NISSENREN
|AED||Next to the south exit ticket gate of the JR Line on the 1st basement floor of the main building 10:00 - 20:30
Near Entrance Ⅱ10:00 - 21:00
|Wi-fi||Free Wi-Fi available in the entire building.|
|Tax Refund Counter||For stores displaying a red mark please conduct your tax free procedures at the Tax Refund Counter located on the 2nd floor of S-PAL.|
At S-PAL Sendai, foreign tourists can enjoy tax-free shopping at some stores.
Note: Tax-exemption excludes foreigners who reside in Japan.
S-PAL Free Wi-Fi available areas
Free Wi-Fi is available in all facilities.
- Smartphones and tablets (iOS5.0/Android4.0 or later)
- Windows (Windows 7 or later)
- Mac(Mac OSX or later)
- This service is operated by NTT Broadband Platform Inc. See “Free Internet connection user policy” (Website:agreement.pdf) for user policy.
- This is a "best-effort service" and speed and quality is not guaranteed.
- Use the service at your own risk as contents are not encrypted by the web browser.
- You need an e-mail address to use the service. No registration is required for accessing the Internet a second time.
- Once you have registered your information you will be automatically logged onto the network, but the connection duration is 60 minutes. After 60 minutes, you will be asked to connect to the network via the security warning page if you wish to connect to the Internet again.
- Internet access is allowed up to four times a day.
- Please note that some VPN may not be available for use due to network design.
- To use this service, your device needs to be set so that IP address and DNS server address are automatically acquired. If IP address and DNS server address are already preset, we recommend that you write them down.
- NTT Broadband Platform Inc. does not provide support for your devices and/or software when using the service. Please contact the device and/or software manufacturers.
- NTT Broadband Platform Inc. takes no responsibility for your loss and/or dispute with a third party through usage of this service.
- Please note that the service may not be available due to equipment maintenance, etc.